Monday, February 27, 2012

January 2012

Hannah was invited to a birthday party where they had costumes for all of the girls to dress up like some type of Barbie and had a fashion show. Hannah was 80's Barbie. She was so funny, she was so embarrassed that she practically ran up and down the runway!


Just a super cute picture of this little one! She had her 4 month check up on the 27th of January. She is growing healthy! She weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 15oz.



We celebrated my birthday on the 13th. I can not believe I am 28 years old. That is sooo close to 30!



A few days later on the 17th we celebrated Chad's birthday. He already is old! I made this peanut butter cup cake. Man it was yummy!




Clara has started giggling!




And singing!


In other exciting news: We moved! We are still in Sandy, we just moved into a bigger, nicer apartment. It is so wonderful to have so much space. I am loving it! We are also still close enough that I was able to keep Hannah in the same school. It has been amazing!

1 comment:

Max and Deanna said...

Happy Birthday to all the Hurds.