Friday, February 3, 2012

July 2012

We had a great and busy summer.




July was full of:






Swim lessons for Hannah. She is becoming very confident and brave. I spent most of my time trying to keep Grace from jumping into the water!






A trip to the Planetarium. We saw really cool things about space and stars, but the thing Hannah remembers the most was the HUGE elevator we went on (bottom middle picture).






After the Planetarium we went to the splash fountain at Gateway mall. It was a blast! Definitely have to remember this for next summer! Grace didn't get very close to the water before running away. Hannah got too close to the water and was sprayed right in the face.




A little side story: I was sitting on the steps watching the girls play. When we were ready to go, we packed up all of our stuff, walked a long ways to the van, and headed back home. When we were about 15 miles away from the mall I realized I left my phone and Grace's sippy cup on the stairs! I had a panic attack! I flipped the car around and drove back, parked the van, and started the long walk back to the stairs (also remember I was 8 months pregnant at the time!). I was praying that my phone would still be there, but I was doubtful. Once we finally got there lo and behold, there was my phone with the sippy cup sitting on top of it! I was sooo relieved!




We finished out the month with our traditional trip to Logan to celebrate Pioneer Day with the Olsen family. It is always a fun day!

1 comment:

Max and Deanna said...

I hadn't heard that phone story. You are really blessed and lucky so,eons doing a good deed didn't turn it in to someone and then this poor 8 month pregnant lady with two kids would have to track it down! Just saying. I'm really enjoying these updates.