Monday, February 13, 2012

September '11

So like I mentioned, I had a mishap with my pictures. Something happened and more than half (probably close to 1,000) of my pictures on my computer were deleted. There were so many and I was literally sick to my stomach about it. Luckily we have a external hard drive that Chad updated in August, so we were able to get all of the pictures back except from September, October, and November of 2011. I am still in the process of using a photo recovery program on my computer to see if I can get those back. It is sad, but I am glad I was able to get back what I did! I am continuing on with the few pictures I do have of those months and if I get more back I will add those later.





So sadly we don't have the pictures from Clara's birth, but luckily we did take some pictures on our phones.




Clara Kaye Hurd

Born: September 27, 2011 12:40pm

Weight: 6lbs

Height: 19inches



I was induced at 9:30am. We were shooting for a noon birth since both Hannah and Grace were born at noon, but 12:40 is pretty close! Everything went really smooth. We were so surprised how tiny and perfect she was. My mom was there two watch the two girls and to help me afterwards. I loved having her there! We love little Miss Clara and are glad she has been added to our family!


Those are all of the pictures from September that I have, but honestly that was the most important thing that happened anyways!

6 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

That's so sad about your pictures. I hope you are able to get them back. Fingers crossed!

Beth Willmore said...

Oh what a little sweetheart! She's beautiful and I can't believe you were induced and had her 3 hours later - that's amazing! You're a good little momma and have beautiful little girls.
I saw your mom at Artic Circle the other day and it made me miss hanging out in the bomb shelter, watching MadTV, playing pool and sleeping on your recliner couch with you!

Damien and Ashley said...

She is beautiful! I'm so sad about your pictures-I've had that happen before and still get a sickening feeling when I think of them! Your girls are just adorable! Love the updating!

Damien and Ashley said...

Oh, and I love her name!

Max and Deanna said...

She is a beautiful baby and you are a great Mom

Max and Deanna said...

She is a beautiful baby and you are a great Mom