Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Belated Father's Day

I always seem to be a little slow!


Anyways...Happy Father's Day to my dad.

Thank you for being such a great dad and grandpa.


Thank you for being willing to give horse rides to the kids, even though it usually takes longer to saddle them than they are actually ridden.


And Happy Father's Day to my husband!

You truly are a great father. You think of fun ways to keep Hannah entertained. You are willing to take the time to play even though there are other things you would prefer to do. You are always willing to take Hannah out when I need a break. You make me laugh and smile. You want what is best for Hannah and I. You are willing to do anything I ask (even if it is pose for a million pictures). You are amazing!


Hannah wanted to say....


3 comments:

mandy said...

We are blessed with great husbands/dads!

Max and Deanna said...

Hannah even jumps when she says Happy Father's Day. What a lot of cute energy she has.

Max and Deanna said...

I might add--Happy Father's day to Chad and tell him what a great dad and father I think he is.