Friday, June 6, 2008

What's Buzzin' @ your Library?




Our library is having a summer reading program. We went on the first day to sign-up. The theme is What's Buzzin' @ your Library? They have the library decorated with different pictures of bugs. Hannah was so excited about them. She kept saying, "There's a bug. Oh! Look at this bug! There are so many bugs!" She was able to play the Buggy Bean Bag Toss. She actually got it in the hole a few times! It was crazy with lots of people, but really fun! They are going to have different crafts, story times, and activities throughout the summer.


We are looking forward to a summer of reading. Hannah really loves reading. She would be happy if I read stories to her all day long. I hope that her love for reading continues to grow!

4 comments:

mandy said...

Ooohh...when I read your title I thought, "Abby is so creative!" I guess our friendly librarian should be given the credit for that one! Are you in for a return trip on Monday?

The Hurd Herd said...

I tried to think of a creative title, but I think their title is best. Yep we will be there on Monday!

Ryan + Angie said...

Makayla is finally starting to sit for a whole book (once in a while). I think it will be fun when she "loves" to read! Hopefully she will take after Hannah!

Max and Deanna said...

Nothing cuter than a child sitting in a chair (or on the couch) reading a book!!