Friday, June 13, 2008

Puppets and Park Time



This week's library activity was making a puppet. Once again it was crazy with so many kids at the library, but still fun. Hannah and I colored a bee cutout and made a bee puppet. Hannah spilt a glass of milk on and had to be thrown away that same day. Sad, I know! It was fun to see her try to use scissors. Apparently a skill I need to work on with her! After the library we went to the park and ate lunch with Mandy and kids. They had fun playing. We are planning on making this a weekly tradition!

3 comments:

mandy said...

What a cute craft...I was a little sad that we were too late to do it.

Max and Deanna said...

Hannah looks so happy there. Glad to see she loves crafts!! That is so fun you can spend time with cousins at the park. Wish I could just drop by.

Ryan + Angie said...

I'm excited for the weekly Buzz! I heard your going home this weekend too. I'm excited to see you.