Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ladies and Gentleman, Children of All Ages....


Last week Hannah and I went to the El Kora Shrine Circus. I haven't been to a circus in a long time. I was expecting to be done and ready to go home at intermission, but surprisingly intermission came so quickly, we ended up staying until the end. There were so many cool acts. Acrobats, tight-rope walkers, bears, dogs, clowns, and of course elephants. Hannah was in awe of all of the things to see. She kept telling me.."I can do that!" So apparently she is blessed with talents previously unknown to me and will soon be leaving home to join the circus.

There were so many things to see and buy at the circus. I told Hannah that she could pick out one treat and one prize. It was so hard because the people kept coming around selling stuff. I don't think it would have been that big of a problem, but the people sitting next to us literally (not kidding) bought one of everything that came around! I am sure Hannah wouldn't have been as tempted if every toy wouldn't have been waved in her face! She finally chose a pink inflatable bunny and pink cotton candy. Interesting picks, I know, but with Hannah are you really that surprised?!?!

5 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

My daughter wants to join the circus, she's 6.

Ryan + Angie said...

Love the bunny!

Max and Deanna said...

Cotton Candy is such a favorite with kids. There were two boys (Alex knew them) selling cotton candy at the air show and they mae $120.00.

Travis and Melissa said...

I bet hanna got into the circus for free. That is how they get you to come then you spend 50 dollors on other crap.

mandy said...

I can't wait to see Hannah's circus skills. Let me know when the tickets go on sale!