Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Baby's 1st Haircut

I know that usually, when people scrapbook or in a baby book, this activity would happen when the child is actually a baby. Well, Hannah had her 1st haircut yesterday at 3 years old. She was very excited until it the time came closer. She became very worried when we got there. We tried having her sit in the seat, but (as you can see from the picture) she wasn't too sure about it. I ended up holding her on my lap and then she did great. I was hoping to do a before, during, and after shot, but with me holding her that didn't quite happen.
After it was over she decided that she loved getting her hair cut. She told everyone that we saw at the grocery store that she got a hair cut and had to swish her lovely locks around for all to see. She keeps asking me when she can do it again!

It was a little off the ends, but it sure looks cute!

4 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

The many faces of Hannah!! I love it.

mandy said...

I love her little worried face!

Ryan + Angie said...

I see theatre in her future. When she was on your lap, did she face towards you? I never thought about doing that. Makayla wouldn't hold still so when she got her haircut it kept getting shorter and shorter. Maybe I should have put her on my lap.

The Hurd Herd said...

She sat sideways on my lap and watched t.v. George of the Jungle (a show not allowed at home) which she throughly enjoyed!