Thursday, June 26, 2008

See that Girl! Watch that Scene! Dig it! The Dancing Queen!

Hannah Banana started her dance class this week. As you can imagine, she was pretty excited! As soon as she woke up she wanted to put on her dance clothes. She kept asking every 10 minutes, "Is it time for ballet class now?" Each time she says "ballet class" she does a little ballet turn on her tippy-toes.


She had a lot of fun dancing and I had even more fun watching her! She was so cute out there trying to do all of the things the teacher wanted her to do.



She learned first and second position and did some basic tap. She was so cute I just kept laughing.


That was a curtsy if you couldn't tell!


She loved it and can't wait until her next class.

P.S. Sorry about the blurry pictures. I think my camera is on it's last leg!

3 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

I love it! She is so cute. She was so good at following the teacher...must better than those standing next to her. How fun.

mandy said...

I'm so glad that we will have someone else that we love to watch in the recitals!

Max and Deanna said...

She is one cute little dancer!