Friday, June 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


So my sister Tagged me awhile ago and I thought I could quietly ignore it, but she kindly reminded me about it the other day and said I "have to do it," so here it is!


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Let me see....10 years ago would be 1998, not a great year for me! I was in 8th grade-Jr. high. Really, did anyone like Jr. High? I had no fashion sense, I had not discovered the flat-iron, my group of 4 friends had just become 3 and I was the odd man out, and I had acne and didn't yet wear any make-up to cover it! Yeah, not such a great time! Thanks for bringing up those painful memories! Just teasing!


2. Five Snacks I Enjoy

I am not eating sugar right now and these are the top five cravings I am having right now (at 8 o'clock in the morning!)

1. My grandma's brownies (best recipe ever)

2. Sno Shack (any flavor, but bug juice is a favorite)

3. Sugar cookies with pink frosting (the frosting just seems to taste better when pink)

4. Any chocolate candy (peanut butter M&M's on the top of the list)

5. Chocolate-chip cookies (fresh out of the oven and dipped in milk)

Man I want some sugar! Just teasing (kind-of)!


3. Five Things On My To Do List Today

1. Lunch at the park

2. Go on a date with Chad

3. Go to the gym

4. Unload the dishwasher

5. Clean the bathrooms (yuck! I hate this job, hence the reason it is Friday and I still don't have it done!)


4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Buy a house or two. Buy a car (or two) so we don't have to drive around a beater with a stick-shift and no A/C. Help a charity that helps children with cancer and their families. Pay off my family member's houses and debts. Travel all over the world. Buy clothes and shoes!


5. Five jobs that I have had.

1. Child-care provider @ both Gold's and World Gym

2. Financial-Aid Officer Assistant @ BYU-Idaho

3. Ticket-sales Representative @ Rexburg Chamber of Commerce

4. Office Assistant @ College of Southern Idaho

5. Phone Survey Person (I agree with Mandy-worst job ever!)


6. Five of my bad habits.
1. Procrastination (i.e. the above mentioned toilets)

2. Not being able to say "No"

3. Watching reality television (pretty much if it is reality t.v. I watch it, even if it is dumb!)

4. Procrastination (Can I count this twice? I think yes because I procrastinate twice as much as the average person)

5. Being shy or self-conscious so I don't talk to people as much as I should


7. Four places I have lived
1. Buhl, Idaho -born there and lived there for 1 year

2. Rexburg, Idaho-lived there for 21 of my 24 years

3. Pocatello, Idaho-lived there for 4 months (longest 4 months of my life! exaggeration)

4. Twin Falls, Idaho-we have lived here for 1 1/2 years and will probably be here for a long time


8. Five People I Want to Get to Know Better: A nice way of saying “Tag. You’re it!”

1. Mom

2. Jennie

3. Chad

4. Travis

5. Emily


9. 6 Random Things:

1. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I would be happy to eat cereal, pancakes, waffles, etc. for almost every meal!

2. I cannot go underwater without plugging my nose. I never learned how to dive properly because I have to do it one handed. Doing a two-handed skill with one hand is usually considered cool, diving and swimming?....not so much.

3. When I was growing up I wanted to be a Veternarian, but now I don't really even like to touch animals (something that is probably neseccary when being a vet)!

4. I took French in High School for two years and one semester in college and I only remember about 20 words! Sad, I know!

5. I used to collect Troll Dolls. I had probably about 50. They are so ugly, I don't know what I was thinking! I even had a Troll birthday party.

6. I am having a hard time thinking of new things that I didn't write in this post. So read this to get more random things about me than you probably ever wanted to know.

5 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

So does this mean that neither you or Mandy want to get to know me better...why was I overlooked from the tag?

Ryan + Angie said...

You know I would follow through better than Chad or Travis! :)

Max and Deanna said...

fun read!!

mandy said...

I'm glad that you did it and I am glad that my reminder was considered kind.

Angie--DO IT! Do it! Do it! I still want Mom to do it, too!

The Hurd Herd said...

Angie- I didn't have you do it because you did a tag a little while ago and I didn't know you would want to do it again!